Sunday, March 24, 2019

Wildflower Mix | 6" Pots in the Greenhouse

Wildflower Mix 6 Inch Pots in the Greenhouse #artscienceEARTH

This Spring, I picked up some of this wildflower seed mix designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. This is a post about the Greenhouse Pots at Planting.


Today, I planted some seeds in these 10 pots with organic potting soil.

I filled up the pots and then tossed a handful of the mix on top. 

Then, I mixed them around into the top layer with my fingers and topped off the pots with more potting soil.

Finally, I watered them liberally and placed them in the greenhouse on the second northeast shelf, underneath the seed tray of the same wildflower mix I mentioned before
.

Send Grow Vibes ðŸ’š
Josh | #artscienceEARTH



In Spring 2019, I picked up some of this wildflower seed mix  designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies.

Pennington Seed Hummingbird and Butterfly Wildflower Mix #artscienceEARTH

This is a wildflower mix by Pennington Seed and it's a designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies in my region. They supply different bags depending on which region you are buying in. If you're in the Western United States, you're probably going to find this bag at your local garden supply.



Social Media Links:
@artscience84 on Instagram
@artscience84 on Facebook
@artscience84 on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happens When You Stick a Head of Garlic In Soil?

I had absolutely ZERO experience growing garlic when I planted last November. It's actually surprising, given that I will eat just ...