Monday, March 18, 2019

Wildflower Mix | Seed Tray with California Bluebells

Wildflower Mix Seed Tray with California Bluebells #artscienceEARTH


This Spring, I picked up some of this wildflower seed mix designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. This is a post about the Seed Tray at Planting
Each section has 10 individual pods for seedlings. In the first two, a total of 20 pods, I planted a packet of California Bluebells.

In the other three sections, I planted the wildflower mix.

I filled all of the trays with organic potting soil and leveled it. I poked a hole in the center of each one with my finger and put a pinch of seeds in the middle.

I covered them all up and watered well before putting the tray on the top shelf on the northeast side of the greenhouse.

The Vera Lavender tray was sprouting well so, I moved it over on the same shelf.


Send Grow Vibes ðŸ’š
Josh | #artscienceEARTH


In Spring 2019, I picked up some of this wildflower seed mix  designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies.

Pennington Seed Hummingbird and Butterfly Wildflower Mix #artscienceEARTH

This is a wildflower mix by Pennington Seed and it's a designed to attract hummingbirds and butterflies in my region. They supply different bags depending on which region you are buying in. If you're in the Western United States, you're probably going to find this bag at your local garden supply.



Social Media Links:
@artscience84 on Instagram
@artscience84 on Facebook
@artscience84 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happens When You Stick a Head of Garlic In Soil?

I had absolutely ZERO experience growing garlic when I planted last November. It's actually surprising, given that I will eat just ...